Celebrate Earth Month with Love Goodly’s April/May Beauty Box, a subscription box that delivers eco-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free and natural lifestyle + beauty products! This month, Love Goodly gets the exclusive on two products: they have the honor of being a part of the U.S. debut of You & Oil, a Lithuania-based skincare line, and they are also getting the exclusive launch of Uniful’s organic and vegan mascara!
If you’re not familiar with how Love Goodly works, allow me to fill you in! Love Goodly is a bi-monthly subscription box service that delivers stylish beauty and lifestyle products – all cruelty-free, vegan, eco friendly, and toxin-free. Each box and product purchase benefits a charity or cause, such as Farm Sanctuary and Cure Cervical Cancer. You’ll usually find 4+ products in these boxes, including both full size and deluxe travel sizes. This box rings in at just $29.95 (every other month), with each box valuing $80+.
What’s Included in the April/May eco-lux box:
- You & Oil Acai, Fig, and Marula Antioxidants Complex ($44 retail value)
- Exclusive launch of Uniful’s Organic Mascara ($22 retail value)
- Delia Organics Nail & Cuticle Oil ($17.99 retail value)
- Ayr Skincare Mini Calm Facial Bar ($12 retail value)
The April/May beauty box benefits PETA, America’s leading animal rights organization.
- You & Oil Acai, Fig and Marula Antioxidants Complex ($44 value; 30ml) This lovely oil is marking its U.S. debut exclusively with Love Goodly! You & Oil’s Antioxidants Complex is a luxe oil-serum that utilizes three key ingredients: Acai oil, Fig oil, and Marula oil. All three oils are rich in antioxidants, which help repair and protect against free radicals that cause both damage to the skin and signs of aging. Marula oil is also excellent at keeping skin nourished with rich moisture, keeping away fine lines and dryness. This oil has a medium-weight silky texture and a jasmine scent that I find to be sweet and delicious! I’ve enjoyed using it at night since it’s a little rich, but not heavy. In the morning I wake up with very soft-to-the-touch skin which speaks to the efficacy of this oil. Three weeks into using this oil I have not experienced congestion, so that’s a great sign!
- Ayr Skincare Mini Calm Facial Bar ($12 value; 1.9oz) My personal stand-out product and favorite of the April/May box! Ayr Skincare’s Calm Facial Bar is a cleansing soap bar, made with: avocado butter, castor oil, ginger grass, lemon grass, rosemary, chamomile, nettle and olive leaf, pure sea clay, and activated charcoal. What a list chock full of nutritious ingredients made for a lovely cleansing bar! I haven’t tried cleansing bar soaps prior to this one, so it really stood out to me as a unique way to cleanse and it’s one reason this marks my favorite of the box. It has a sudsy creamy lather that feels nourishing but non-stripping, and it leaves my skin soft and conditioned without a filmy residue. Its scent is invigorating with lemon and tea tree and it’s been one of my favorite ways to wake up in the morning.
- Uniful Organic Vegan Mascara ($22 value; .3 fl oz) – Another Love Goodly exclusive! Uniful’s organic and vegan mascara delivers a natural look while nourishing lashes with herbal extracts and natural vegan waxes. The wand uses a classic nylon bristle design that helps coat more lashes with each pass for a quicker application. I haven’t been into wearing much makeup for many months now, so when I do I opt for the most natural look possible. This one provides a very defined and natural look, making each lash appear as if it was lightly tinted, but not coated in goop. Previously I would have only used a volumizing mascara, but my recent taste for makeup has me loving this one.
- Delia Organics Nail & Cuticle Oil ($17.99 value) – I don’t know about you guys, but I am terrible about my nails! I appreciate anything that makes nail care easy and fun and that’s what I appreciate about this nail oil. It comes in a rollerball to make for easy application and I love that I don’t have to deal with messy fingertips. This nail/cuticle oil includes sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, and rosehip oil to make for a balanced blend that’s nourishing and moisturizing without being greasy on fingertips. Has a light and fresh citrus-y peppermint scent.
The April/May box is already available for purchase! Subscribe for $29.95 (charged every other month) or you can gift a single box (whether its to yourself or a loved one!) for $35. Love Goodly now offers a VIP insert for each box and this month’s VIP is Antonym Cosmetics Organic Baked Blush in peach or copper ($36 value). The VIP bi-monthly box is just $47.95 and every month the VIP product will always be valued over $35.