I originally introduced my readers to the French-Candian eco-chic Okoko Cosmetiques skincare range back in June when I shared my experience with their Mini-Kit I had won in a giveaway. Since the posting of my review, Okoko has added a brand new product to the line and have updated the packaging in their mini-kit to include amber and violet glass bottles and containers! Their brand new Sublime balm is being reformulated after its initial limited-edition launch, so in anticipation of its November 7th re-launch I want to introduce what this brand is all about, in addition to sharing the deets on Sublime!
Okoko Cosmetiques founder Oyeta Kokoroko will be hosting a live webinar, “How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally“, on November 10th – details on how to join and reserve your spot will be at the bottom of this post!
“OKOKO Cosmétiques is a Canadian-based indie beauty brand offering results oriented, radiance-enhancing skincare products. We create effective, advanced skincare that addresses skin clarity, fine lines, complexion and brightness. We use the finest natural ingredients combined with clinically tested actives and chic, delicate scents that make you feel beautiful and sophisticated. The OKOKO collection is made with meticulous care to offer you a one-of-a-kind experience for a visible beauty renewal.”
PHOTO BY OKOKOCOSMETIQUES.COM
“This delicious treat for your skin has a deep orange color and sensual notes of jasmine, orange and neroli that will take you on a journey in your own private paradise…”
MULTI-PURPOSE SUBLIME BALM, $67.26
Behold the new and beautiful addition to the Okoko skincare line – the Sublime Radiance Balm! Sublime is a multi-purpose melting-mask balm designed to be used in any way your heart desires – it cleanses, moisturizes, and it can be used as a mask to reveal true radiance within your skin. Sublime contains many rich ingredients and actives including:
- An array of exotic moisturizing oils including Mango, Cacao, lycopene-rich Tomato oil, and antioxidant-rich Astaxanthin.
- Amla – purifies, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, rich in Vitamin C for brightening and antioxidant goodness.
- Neem – detoxifies, anti-bacterial, anti-septic.
- Turmeric – rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial.
- Gentle and soothing White Clay
- Soothing Calendula and Allantoin
Mark your calendars – Sublime is launching on November 7th! You can pre-order yours now to reserve it – this stuff sold out like hot cakes when it was originally released!
PHOTO BY OKOKOCOSMETIQUES.COM
OKOKO Mini-Kit, $37.37
Okoko’s Mini-Kit contains generous trial-sized samples of each product in their skincare line, perfect for testing and getting to know the beautiful products that Okoko has on offer. The samples are now housed in glass amber vials and and violet jars preserving the integrity and nutrition of each product. The Mini-Kit now includes the new Sublime balm too!
What you’ll be getting in the OKOKO Mini-Kit:
- LA BOUE DE BEAUTÉ (The Beauty Mud) – A gentle, superfood + clay facial mask designed to brighten and revive the skin. Can be used as an exfoliating treatment too! La Boue de Beauté contains a blend of 23 beautiful ingredients: rich antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Raw Cacao, Spirulina, Turmeric, and Chlorella; brightening and soothing Licorice; moisturizing Macadamia Oil; purifying + anti-bacterial/antimicrobial Himalayan Salt; gentle + cleansing White Clay, mineral-rich + rejuvenating Rhassoul Clay. LOVE the way my skin appears soft, brighter and cleansed after using this mask! Suitable for all skin types – especially for those with dry and sensitive skin. Full-size retails for $56.05.
- LA D’TOX NOIRE (The Black Detox Cleanser) – This ultra-indulgent mask is designed to detox, purify, and deep cleanse the skin. La D’tox Noire is made of 19 actives including: hand-harvested and mineral-rich Canadian Marine Glacial Clay; deep-cleansing Bentonite; mineral-rich Rhassoul Clay; purifying activated Bamboo charcoal; anti-bacterial/anti-microbial Himalayan Salt, antioxidants Vitamin C, Cacao, Spirulina and Chlorella; MSM + cucumber extract + willow bark for soothing and anti-inflammatory against acne-prone skin; and spices of cayenne, ginger, and cinnamon for blood-flow stimulation. Suitable for all skin-types except for sensitive because of the spices. Try mixing it with yogurt or honey for added moisture and to minimize the tingling sensation! Full-size retails for $56.05.
- LES 16 PRÉCIEUX (The Precious 16) – Les 16 Precieux is a medium-weight oil serum and anti-ager designed to give the skin a concentrated punch of radiance-inducing and anti-aging ingredients. Use it on the face as a serum, make a mini-emulsion by mixing it with your cream moisturizer, use it under the eyes, on the cuticles, on the lips, in the hair, use it everywhere! This oil serum is made with 16 precious and potent ingredients (hence the name) including: Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Marula Oil, Baobab Oil, Rosehip Oil, Supercritical CO2 extracts of Pomegranate, Rosehip, Sea Buckthorn, Schisandra, and also Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Squalane, Carrot Extract, and CoQ10. I recommend layering or mixing this in with your favorite cream based moisturizer for a boost of nutrient-rich moisture! Full-size retails for $78.48.
- L’ELIXIR DE CLARTÉ (The Clarifying Elixir) – L’elixir de Clarte is an exfoliating toner made with 5% AHA from fruit enzymes, designed to help evenly slough off dead skin cells to reveal smooth, bright, and radiant skin, which also allows better absorption of serums and moisturizers to be applied after. In addition to the AHA’s it also contains: hydrating + soothing Aloe Vera, antioxiant rich + anti-inflammatory Green Tea Extract, brightening Licorice, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) – stable form of brightening Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and Seaweed Extract. A staple in my skincare routine – nothing exfoliates my skin better than L’elixir de Clarte! Read my full review on it here. Full size retails for $52.32.
- And last but not least, the Sublime Balm!
JOIN OYETA’S SKINCARE WEBINAR on NOV. 10
After having held a very successful webinar, Okoko founder Oyeta Kokoroko will be hosting another webinar on November 10th at 11AM PST/2PM EST, “How to Get Glowing Skin Naturally“, in which she will be answering questions live, sharing skincare tips, DIY recipes, and more!
Webinar attendees will learn:
* How to solve common beauty concerns naturally + effectively.
* How the skin stays healthy and youthful.
* 5 little known secrets to visibly enhance your beauty & get super sexy skin fast! (These will blow your mind!)
* How to build the perfect skincare routine with proven ingredients that produce visible results.
Oyeta is a master at creating skincare solutions for your problematic skin’s every need! Achieve your best skin possible and join in on the fun – Sign up for the webinar and reserve your spot today!
Pre-order the Multi-Purpose Sublime Balm launching Nov. 7th!